Welcome to Artigenics body art & fine art. Tattooing since 1997 I have experience in all styles. From a simple name to a full sleeve, if it's your first tattoo or you're a serious collector I will provide one of a kind, unique body art.
Address- 3284 Marks Rd. Sherman N.Y. 14781
Artigenics body art & fine art is a private tattoo studio where clients are tattooed in a stress-free environment. The setting is an unexpected modern little studio in a quiet, peaceful, countryside location where I work by appointment only to provide a personal one-on-one experience for each client.
- How much does a tattoo cost?
- Studio minimum is $50 and goes up from there. Most smaller tattoos can be priced by the piece, session work (5 hours or longer) is priced at a rate of $100 per hour.
- How do I make an appointment?
- Artigenics is an appointment only studio. You can make an appointment by calling (716)490-1186, messaging the Artigenics Facebook page, or by e-mail Artigenics@gmail.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible to set up an over the phone or in person consultation where we will go over your idea and scheduling your tattoo. A $20 deposit is required, comes off the price at the end of your tattoo. ( deposit is non-refundable) Cancellations/reschedules require 24 hour notice, less will result in loss of deposit. "No Shows" will result in loss of deposit. Arriving more than 15 minutes late will result in rescheduling. (exceptions will be made for bad weather conditions during winter)
- What should I do to prepare for my tattoo appointment?
- Make sure you eat a good meal before your appointment. Arrive 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork. Bring your I.D. Only one person may accompany you for your appointment.
- What if my tattoo needs a touch up?
- We offer one free touch up for 3 months after receiving the tattoo.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Artigenics accepts cash, and all major credit cards.